I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Friday 3 January 2014

Endeavor to Persevere, by Stevie Perverse Haston.

After Resolve to evolve, You must endeavor to persevere, theres nothing else to do. Theres only one horse in this one horse town and I am gonna get on it. The above photo is me fairly fit, and now I am fat, so what do I have to do?
Ah, a photo of the Shire, it doesnt look like this, its fridgid and horrid, but the spring will come.


Yin and Yang. 
I didnt want to get up to day. But you have to.


This is what I hope to be.....

When best laid plans have fallen to waste
And frustration abounds in their fairer place
When failure looms with doubts and fears
We must endeavor to persevere

When dreams are shattered and hopes are dashed
Goals apon shoals have crashed
When gladness is but a memory dear
Let us endeavor to persevere 

So thats a couple of verses from a poem that was cleverly used in the Clint Eastwood film the Outlaw ETC, its not a bad movie as it happens, maybe you might like watching it.

I like these lines very much and it is what I try to do when I am about to plummet a couple of thousand feet off an Alpine face, I try to hang on.